Reordering international trade: what will it cost?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raju Huidrom & Nemanja Jovanovic & Carlos Mulas-Granados & Laura Papi & Faezeh Raei & Emil Stavrev & Philippe Wingender, 2019. "Trade Tensions, Global Value Chains, and Spillovers; Insights for Europe," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 19/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2017.
"Estimating the Trade and Welfare Effects of Brexit: A Panel Data Structural Gravity Model,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2018. "Estimating the Trade and Welfare Effects of Brexit: A Panel Data Structural Gravity Model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp259, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2018. "Estimating the Trade and Welfare Effects of Brexit: A Panel Data Structural Gravity Model," FIW Working Paper series 187, FIW.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2018. "Estimating the Trade and Welfare Effects of Brexit: A Panel Data Structural Gravity Model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 259, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2017. "Estimating the Trade and Welfare Effects of Brexit. A Panel Data Structural Gravity Model," WIFO Working Papers 546, WIFO.
- Wen Chen & Bart Los & Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega‐Argilés & Mark Thissen & Frank van Oort, 2018. "The continental divide? Economic exposure to Brexit in regions and countries on both sides of The Channel," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(1), pages 25-54, March.
- Ralph Ossa, 2014. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks with Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(12), pages 4104-4146, December.
- Bekkers, Eddy & Teh, Robert, 2019. "Potential economic effects of a global trade conflict: Projecting the medium-run effects with the WTO global trade model," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2019-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Alessandro Barattieri & Matteo Cacciatore & Fabio Ghironi, 2018. "Protectionism and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 24353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sébastien Jean & Philippe Martin & André Sapir, 2018. "International trade under attack- what strategy for Europe?," Policy Contributions 27078, Bruegel.
- Mark N. Harris & László Kónya & László Mátyás, 2012. "Some Stylized Facts about International Trade Flows," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 781-792, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; tariffs; gains from trade; protectionism; trade policy; Brexit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lie:opaper:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Povilas Lastauskas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lbanklt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.