The Impact of the 2018 Trade War on U.S. Prices and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mary Amiti & Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2019. "The impact of the 2018 trade war on U.S. prices and welfare," CEP Discussion Papers dp1603, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Amiti, Mary & Weinstein, David, 2019. "The impact of the 2018 trade war on U.S. prices and welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102619, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Amiti, Mary & Redding, Stephen J. & Weinstein, David E., 2019. "The Impact of the 2018 Trade War on U.S. Prices and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 13564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti & Stephen Redding & David Weinstein, 2019. "The impact of the 2018 trade war on US prices and welfare," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 553, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2019-04-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.