Report NEP-INT-2019-04-01This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaele Giammetti, 2019. "Tariffs, Domestic Import Substitution and Trade Diversion in Input-Output Production Networks: how to deal with Brexit," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 152, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Culas, Richard J. & Timsina, Krishna P., 2019. "China-Australia Free Trade Agreement: Implications for Australian agriproducts trade and farm economies," 2019 Conference (63rd), February 12-15, 2019, Melbourne, Australia 285077, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (AARES).
- Yarlina Yacoub, 2019. "Causality of Economic Growth and Openness in ASEAN-5," GATR Journals jber164, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Thiemo René Fetzer & Carlo Schwarz, 2019. "Tariffs and politics: evidence from Trump's trade wars," CESifo Working Paper Series 7553, CESifo.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2018. "Firms and Economic Performance: A View from Trade," Working Papers 876, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Egger, Peter & Erhardt, Katharina, 2019. "Heterogeneous Effects of Tariff and Non-tariff Trade-Policy Barriers in Quantitative General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 13602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Olivier CADOT & Alexander HIMBERT, 2019. "Let There Be Light: Trade and the Development of Border Regions," Working Papers P251, FERDI.
- Maarten Bosker & Bastian Westbrock, 2019. "The network origins of the gains from trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7552, CESifo.
- Hidehiko Matsumoto, 2019. "Foreign Reserve Accumulation, Foreign Direct Investment, and Economic Growth," IMES Discussion Paper Series 19-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Aw-Roberts, Bee Yan & Lee, Yi & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2019. "The Importance of Consumer Taste in Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 13614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takeo Hoshi & Kozo Kiyota, 2019. "Potential for Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Japan," NBER Working Papers 25680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2019. "Concentration in International Markets: Evidence from US Imports," Working Papers 883, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Dagmara Nikulin & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz & Aleksandra Parteka, 2019. "Working Conditions In Global Value Chains.Evidence For European Employees," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 54, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Schmitz, Martin & Tille, Cédric, 2019. "Distance(s) and the volatility of international trade(s)," Working Paper Series 2252, European Central Bank.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2019. "Globalization, Job Tasks and the Demand for Different Occupations," Working Paper Series 1268, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2018. "Unequal vulnerability to climate change and the transmission of adverse effects through international trade," CEE-M Working Papers hal-01947416, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Wael Bousselmi & Patrick Sentis & Marc Willinger, 2018. "Impact of the Brexit vote announcement on long-run market performance," CEE-M Working Papers hal-01954920, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Mary Amiti & Stephen J. Redding & David Weinstein, 2019. "The Impact of the 2018 Trade War on U.S. Prices and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 25672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Steininger, Marina, 2019. "Revisiting the euro's trade cost and welfare effects," Kiel Working Papers 2121, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Reimer, Jeffery J. & Williams, Gary W. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2017. "Agricultural Export Promotion Programs to Create Positive Economic Impacts," Reports 285197, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Vu, T.N. & Vo, D.H. & McAleer, M.J., 2019. "Rent Seeking for Export Licenses: Application to the Vietnam Rice Market," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Daniel R. Carroll & Sewon Hur, 2019. "On the Heterogeneous Welfare Gains and Losses from Trade," Working Papers 19-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Svanidze, Miranda & Götz, Linde, 2019. "Spatial market efficiency of grain markets in Russia and global food security: A comparison with the USA," IAMO Discussion Papers 285196, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Douadia Bougherara & Carole Ropars-Collet & Jude Saint-Gilles, 2018. "Impact of private labels and information campaigns on organic and fair trade food demand," CEE-M Working Papers hal-01947418, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Thierry Madiès & Stéphane Riou, 2019. "A simple model of corporate bailouts in a globalized economy," Working Papers 1913, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Selcuk Gul, 2019. "An Analysis on the Domestic Sales and Exports: A Dynamic Model for the Turkish Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 1902, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Antonella Nocco & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Matteo Salto, 2019. "Geography, competition and optimal multilateral trade policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1610, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ljungberg, Jonas, 2019. "Baltic Integration and the Euro," Lund Papers in Economic History 198, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Lim, Sunghun, 2019. "Global Agricultural Value Chains and Structural Transformation," Staff Papers 285103, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Diego USECHE & Ernest MIGUELEZ & Francesco LISSONI, 2019. "Highly skilled and well connected: Migrant inventors in Cross-Border M&As," Cahiers du GREThA 2019-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Nicholas Outlon, 2019. "GDP is a measure of output, not welfare. Or, HOS meets the SNA," Discussion Papers 1906, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Sakiru, Olatunji Y, 2019. "Economic growth, exchange rate and FDI: A comparative analysis of Nigeria and Ghana between the year 1990 to 2000," MPRA Paper 92849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blumenstock, Joshua & Chi, Guanghua & Tan, Xu, 2019. "Migration and the Value of Social Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kangni Kpodar & Kodjovi Eklou & Stefania Fabrizio, 2019. "Export competitiveness - Fuel Price nexus in Developing Countries: Real or False Concern?," Working Papers hal-02059517, HAL.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Ying Lin & Henry Thompson, 2019. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices: The Increasing Role of Energy Prices," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2019-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.