WHY MY PARTICIPATION MATTERS: Rent-seeking with endogenous prize determination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Global Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 851-874, September.
- Matthias Sutter & Stefan Haigner & Martin G. Kocher, 2010.
"Choosing the Carrot or the Stick? Endogenous Institutional Choice in Social Dilemma Situations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1540-1566.
- Matthias Sutter & Stefan Haigner & Martin Kocher, "undated". "Choosing the carrot or the stick? ? Endogenous institutional choice in social dilemma situations," Working Papers 2008-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sutter, Matthias & Haigner, Stefan & Kocher, Martin G., 2010. "Choosing the Carrot or the Stick? Endogenous Institutional Choice in Social Dilemma Situations," Munich Reprints in Economics 18193, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Hodler, Roland, 2006.
"The curse of natural resources in fractionalized countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1367-1386, August.
- Roland Hodler, 2004. "The Curse of Natural Resources in Fractionalized Countries," Diskussionsschriften dp0404, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Pedro Dal Bo & Andrew Foster & Louis Putterman, 2010.
"Institutions and Behavior: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Democracy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2205-2229, December.
- Pedro Dal Bo & Andrew Foster & Louis Putterman, 2007. "Institutions and Behavior: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Democracy," Working Papers 2007-9, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Dal Bó & Andrew Foster & Louis Putterman, 2008. "Institutions and Behavior: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Puzon, Klarizze, 2013.
"Cost-reducing R&D in the presence of an appropriation alternative: an application to the natural resource curse,"
71189, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Klarizze Anne Martin Puzon, 2013. "Cost-Reducing R&D in the Presence of an Appropriation Alternative: An Application to the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2013.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2008.
"Does stake size matter for cooperation and punishment?,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 508-511, June.
- Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Martine Visser, 2006. "Does Stake Size matter for Cooperation and Punishment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-104/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2008. "Does stake size matter for cooperation and punishment?," Munich Reprints in Economics 18191, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klarizze Anne Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2015.
"Malevolent Governance, Intra-Group Conflict and the Paradox of the Plenty: An Experiment,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Klarizze Anne Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2015. "Malevolent Governance, Intra-Group Conflict and the Paradox of the Plenty: An Experiment," Post-Print hal-01457337, HAL.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:7:y:2015:i:1:p:2:d:61440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klarizze Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2014. "Do malevolent leaders provoke conflict? An experiment on the paradox of the plenty," Working Papers 14-10, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2014-06-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2014-06-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-06-07 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2014-06-07 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2014-06-07 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2014-06-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:14-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.