Report NEP-ENV-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Weitzel, 2014. "Worse off from reduced cost? The role of policy design under uncertain technological advancement," Kiel Working Papers 1926, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kui ZHOU & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ & Chengcheng WAN & Akumba DENIS & Gael-Miguel JUILLARD, 2014. "A Study on Circular Economy Implementation in China," Working Papers 2014-312, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Vellore Arthi, 2014. "The dust was long in settling: Human capital and the lasting impact of the american dust bowl," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _129, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Chris Béné & Terry Cannon & Mark Davies & Andrew Newsham & Thomas Tanner, 2014. "Social Protection and Climate Change," OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:rri:wpaper:201401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2014. "Integrated Groundwater Resource Management," Working Papers 201414, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Pascal da Costa, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous Growth and Pollution: No Double Dividend in the Long Term," Working Papers hal-00994904, HAL.
- Anna Pechan, 2014. "Which Incentives Does Regulation Give to Adapt Network Infrastructure to Climate Change? - A German Case Study," Working Papers V-365-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Klarizze Anne Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2014. "WHY MY PARTICIPATION MATTERS: Rent-seeking with endogenous prize determination," Working Papers 14-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2014.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2013. "L'action publique entre rhétorique et légitimité : une analyse des politiques locales de développement durable en termes de besoins fondamentaux," Post-Print hal-00994921, HAL.