Report NEP-GTH-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars EHLERS, 2014. "Strategy-Proofness and Essentially Single-Valued Cores Revisited," Cahiers de recherche 05-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Boncinelli, Leonardo & Pin, Paolo, 2014. "Efficiency and Stability in a Process of Teams Formation," MPRA Paper 56356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lauren Larrouy, 2014. "Challenging Standard Non-Cooperative Game Theory? From Bacharach's "Variable Frame Theory" to "Team Reasoning"," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Ngo Van LONG & Joana RESENDE, 2014. "Network Effects, Aftermarkets and the Coase Conjecture : A Dynamic Markovian Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Klarizze Anne Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2014. "WHY MY PARTICIPATION MATTERS: Rent-seeking with endogenous prize determination," Working Papers 14-05, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2014.
- Maria Porter, 2014. "For Love or Reward? Characterising Preferences for Giving to Parents in an Experimental Setting," Economics Series Working Papers 709, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Karl Jandoc & Ruben Juarez & James Roumasset, 2014. "Towards an Economics of Irrigation Networks," Working Papers 201416, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.