Modularity and Monotonicity of Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miranda, Pedro & Grabisch, Michel & Gil, Pedro, 2006.
"Dominance of capacities by k-additive belief functions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 912-930, December.
- Pedro Miranda & Michel Grabisch & Pedro Gil, 2006. "Dominance of capacities by k-additive belief functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00186905, HAL.
- van den Nouweland, Anne & Borm, Peter & Tijs, Stef, 1992.
"Allocation Rules for Hypergraph Communication Situations,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(3), pages 255-268.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "Allocation rules for hypergraph communication situations," Other publications TiSEM b97fb9dd-2acf-470d-b9eb-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Rebille, Yann, 2004. "A Yosida-Hewitt decomposition for totally monotone games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Jürgen Eichberger & David Kelsey, 1999. "E-Capacities and the Ellsberg Paradox," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 107-138, April.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1989.
"Expectation and Variation in Multi-period Decisions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1153-1169, September.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1989. "Expectation and Variation in Multi-Period Decisions," Post-Print hal-00753240, HAL.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
More about this item
KeywordsBelief Functions; Mobius Inversion; Totally Monotone Games; k-additive capacities; Gini Index; Potential Functions;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2013-06-30 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2013-06-30 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .