Report NEP-GTH-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benteng Zou, 2013. "Differential Game with (A)symmetric Players and Heterogeneous Strategies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Convergence of best response dynamics in extensive-form games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 745, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Jun 2013.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2013. "A concise axiomatization of a Shapley-type value for stochastic coalition processes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Takao Asano & Hiroyuki Kojima, 2013. "Modularity and Monotonicity of Games," KIER Working Papers 871, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Westermark, Andreas, 2013. "Long-Term Relationship Bargaining," Working Paper Series 266, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Sébastien Courtin & Matias Nunez, 2013. "Dominance Solvable Approval Voting Games," THEMA Working Papers 2013-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- David Bartolini, 2013. "The Role of Incentives in Co-operation Failures," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/9, OECD Publishing.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013. "(Un)stable vertical collusive agreements," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu, 2013. "A positional game for an overlapping generation economy," Working Papers 247, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Jan Christoph Schlegel, 2013. "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: Comment. N.B.: This paper is replaced by Nr 14.05 "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: A General Result" (August 2014)," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 13.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2013. "Single-Basined Choice," Cahiers de recherche 04-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bjï¿½rn Vollan & Sebastian Prediger & Markus Frï¿½lich, 2013. "Co-managing common pool resources: Do formal rules have to be adapted to traditional ecological norms?," Working Papers 2013-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.