Report NEP-MIC-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haluk Ergin & Todd Sarver, 2012. "Hidden Actions and Preferences for Timing of Resolution of Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 1567, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2013. "Mixed Extensions of Decision Problems under Uncertainty," Working Papers 485, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Todd Sarver, 2012. "Optimal Reference Points and Anticipation," Discussion Papers 1566, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2013. "Single-Basined Choice," Cahiers de recherche 04-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Westermark, Andreas, 2013. "Long-Term Relationship Bargaining," Working Paper Series 266, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Sébastien Courtin & Matias Nùnez, 2013. "Dominance Solvable Approval Voting Games," THEMA Working Papers 2013-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Adrien BLANCHET & Pascal MOSSAY & Filippo SANTAMBROGIO, 2013. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium for a Spatial Model of Social Interactions," Discussion papers 13055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martin Larsson, 2013. "Non-Equivalent Beliefs and Subjective Equilibrium Bubbles," Papers 1306.5082, arXiv.org.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013. "(Un)stable vertical collusive agreements," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu, 2013. "A positional game for an overlapping generation economy," Working Papers 247, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- David Bartolini, 2013. "The Role of Incentives in Co-operation Failures," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/9, OECD Publishing.
- Pascal MOSSAY & Pierre PICARD, 2013. "Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure," Discussion papers 13056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Takao Asano & Hiroyuki Kojima, 2013. "Modularity and Monotonicity of Games," KIER Working Papers 871, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kasahara, Tetsuya, 2013. "Investment complementarities, coordination failure, and the role and effects of public investment policy," Discussion Paper Series 589, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2013. "Investment Timing and Vertical Relationships," MPRA Paper 47804, University Library of Munich, Germany.