International Trade and Industrialization with Negative Population Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2015. "International Trade And Industrialization With Negative Population Growth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(08), pages 1647-1658, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2012. "Trade Patterns and Non-Scale Growth between Two Countries," Discussion papers e-12-006, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Trade, Non‐Scale Growth And Uneven Development," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 691-711, November.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Population growth and north-south uneven development," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 307-330, April.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2008. "International Trade And Industrialization With Capital Accumulation And Skill Acquisition," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(4), pages 464-486, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Positive and Negative Population Growth and Long-Run Trade Patterns: A Non-Scale Growth Model," Discussion papers e-13-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki & Hoshida, Keisuke, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous R&D Growth Model with Negative Population Growth," MPRA Paper 53833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2016. "Trade, Luxury Goods and a Growth Enhancing Tariff," CESifo Working Paper Series 5943, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-scale-growth model; negative population growth; trade patterns; per capita growth;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kue:dpaper:e-12-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graduate School of Economics Project Center). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekyojp.html .