Vertical Educational Diversity and Innovation Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Rupietta & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "High quality workplace training and innovation in highly developed countries," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0074, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jul 2017.
- Regina Dionisius & Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer & Günter Walden & Felix Wenzelmann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2008. "Cost and Benefit of Apprenticeship Training â€“ A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 2287, CESifo Group Munich.
- Regina Dionisius & Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer & Günter Walden & Felix Wenzelmann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2009.
"Costs and Benefits of Apprenticeship Training. A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(1), pages 7-37.
- Dionisius, Regina & Mühlemann, Samuel & Pfeifer, Harald & Walden, Günter & Wenzelmann, Felix & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008. "Cost and Benefit of Apprenticeship Training: A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 3465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Bolli & Ursula Renold, 2015. "Comparative Advantages of School and Workplace Environment in Competence Acquisition: Empirical Evidence From a Survey Among Professional Tertiary Education and Training Students in Switzerland," KOF Working papers 15-389, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Wagner, Samuel, 1975. "Organizational and Strategic Factors Associated with Probabilities of Success in Industrial R & D," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 179-198, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-11-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2015-11-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2015-11-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2015-11-21 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:15-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .