Vertical Educational Diversity and Innovation Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Rupietta & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "How firms' participation in apprenticeship training fosters knowledge diffusion and innovation," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0074, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised May 2018.
- Regina Dionisius & Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer & Günter Walden & Felix Wenzelmann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2009.
"Costs and Benefits of Apprenticeship Training. A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(1), pages 7-37.
- Dionisius, Regina & Mühlemann, Samuel & Pfeifer, Harald & Walden, Günter & Wenzelmann, Felix & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008. "Cost and Benefit of Apprenticeship Training: A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 3465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Regina Dionisius & Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer & Günter Walden & Felix Wenzelmann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2008. "Cost and Benefit of Apprenticeship Training – A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 2287, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Bolli & Ursula Renold, 2015. "Comparative Advantages of School and Workplace Environment in Competence Acquisition: Empirical Evidence From a Survey Among Professional Tertiary Education and Training Students in Switzerland," KOF Working papers 15-389, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Wagner, Samuel, 1975. "Organizational and Strategic Factors Associated with Probabilities of Success in Industrial R & D," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 179-198, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2015-11-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2015-11-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2015-11-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2015-11-21 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:15-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.