Organizational and Strategic Factors Associated with Probabilities of Success in Industrial R & D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert N., 2016.
"On the economic performance of nascent entrepreneurs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 109-117.
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert, 2015. "On the Economic Performance of Nascent Entrepreneurs," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0429-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Henkel & Eric von Hippel, 2005.
"Welfare Implications of User Innovation,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 73-87, January.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," Working papers 4327-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katz, Ralph. & Allen, Thomas J. 1931-, 1983. "Project performance and the locus of influence in the R&D matrix," Working papers 1233-83R., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Albert N. Link, 2017. "Ideation, entrepreneurship, and innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 279-285, February.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Francisca Sempere-Ripoll & Carles Boronat-Moll, 2014. "Process innovation strategy in SMEs, organizational innovation and performance: a misleading debate?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 873-886, December.
- Gharbi, Sami & Sahut, Jean-Michel & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 306-312.
- Sami Gharbi & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility," Working Papers 2014-218, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2011. "Do Patents Matter for Commercialization?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 431-453.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M., 2010. "Innovation threats and strategic responses in oligopoly markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 203-222, August.
- James Boles & Albert N. Link, 2017.
"On the R&D/marketing interface in knowledge intensive entrepreneurial firms,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 943-952, September.
- James Boles & Albert N. Link, 0. "On the R&D/marketing interface in knowledge intensive entrepreneurial firms," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- Thomas Bolli & Ursula Renold & Martin Woerter, 2015. "Vertical Educational Diversity and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 15-395, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Gary L. Lilien & Girish Mallapragada, 2006. "Location, Location, Location: How Network Embeddedness Affects Project Success in Open Source Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1043-1056, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:48:y:1975:i:2:p:179-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.