Organizational and Strategic Factors Associated with Probabilities of Success in Industrial R & D
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert N., 2016.
"On the economic performance of nascent entrepreneurs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 109-117.
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert, 2015. "On the Economic Performance of Nascent Entrepreneurs," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Joachim Henkel & Eric von Hippel, 2005. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 73-87, 01.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," Working papers 4327-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katz, Ralph. & Allen, Thomas J. 1931-, 1983. "Project performance and the locus of influence in the R&D matrix," Working papers 1233-83R., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Albert N. Link, 2017. "Ideation, entrepreneurship, and innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 279-285, February.
- Link, Albert, 2014. "Ideation, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Francisca Sempere-Ripoll & Carles Boronat-Moll, 2014. "Process innovation strategy in SMEs, organizational innovation and performance: a misleading debate?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 873-886, December.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2011. "Do Patents Matter for Commercialization?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 431-453.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2009. "Do Patents Matter for Commercialization?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gharbi, Sami & Sahut, Jean-Michel & Teulon, FrÃ©dÃ©ric, 2014. "R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 306-312.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M., 2010. "Innovation threats and strategic responses in oligopoly markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 203-222, August.
- James Boles & Albert N. Link, 0. "On the R&D/marketing interface in knowledge intensive entrepreneurial firms," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- Thomas Bolli & Ursula Renold & Martin Woerter, 2015. "Vertical Educational Diversity and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 15-395, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Gary L. Lilien & Girish Mallapragada, 2006. "Location, Location, Location: How Network Embeddedness Affects Project Success in Open Source Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(7), pages 1043-1056, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:48:y:1975:i:2:p:179-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed