Report NEP-INO-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SHIMBO Tomoyuki & NAGAOKA Sadao & TSUKADA Naotoshi, 2015. "Dynamic Effects of Patent Pools: Evidence from inter-generational competition in optical disk industry," Discussion papers 15132, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sasan Bakhtiari & Antonio Minniti & Alireza Naghavi, "undated". "Multinational Production and the Scope of Innovation," Development Working Papers 378, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 885, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2017.
- Thomas Bolli & Ursula Renold & Martin Woerter, 2015. "Vertical Educational Diversity and Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 15-395, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Emiko Inoue, 2015. "An empirical analysis on the relationship between emissions trading system and R&D investment," Discussion papers e-15-008, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Proeger, Till, 2017. "The effectiveness of public subsidies for private innovations: An experimental approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 266, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Demeulemeester, Sarah & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015. "R&D subsidies and firms' cost of debt," DICE Discussion Papers 201, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Tim Buyse & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2015. "On The Role Of Public Policies And Wage Formation For Private Investment In R&D: A Long-Run Panel Analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/911, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Crinò, Rosario & Gancia, Gino A, 2015. "Betting on Exports: Trade and Endogenous Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, "undated". "Intellectual Property Rights and Diaspora Knowledge Networks," Development Working Papers 380, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Šastitko, Andrej E. & Kurdin, Alexander A., 2015. "Incentives for Process Innovations under Discrete Structural Alternatives of Competition Policy," EconStor Preprints 121851, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ipsita Roy, 2015. "Role of Human Resource Practices in Absorptive Capacity and R&D Cooperation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Erik Strøjer Madsen & Simon Hartington, 2015. "Disruptive technologies and networking in telecom industries," Economics Working Papers 2015-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bogner, Kristina, 2015. "The effect of project funding on innovative performance: An agent-based simulation model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 10-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Alireza Naghavi & Chiara Strozzi, "undated". "Can Intellectual Property Rights Protection Generate Brain Gain from International Migration?," Development Working Papers 374, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Vertesy & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "The Employment Impact of Innovation: Evidence from European Patenting Companies," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0075, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Domenico Depalo & Sabrina Di Addario, "undated". "Shedding Light on Inventors' Returns to Patents," Development Working Papers 375, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Zwick, Thomas & Frosch, Katharina & Hoisl, Karin & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2015. "The power of individual-level drivers of inventive performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brenner T. & Capasso M. & Duschl M. & Frenken K. & Treibich T.G., 2015. "Causal relations between knowledge-intensive business services and regional employment growth," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär & Lindvert, Markus, 2015. "Effects of foreign acquisitions on R&D and high-skill activities," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2015:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nabila Arfaoui & Eric Brouillat & Maïder Saint-Jean, 2015. "The Impact of REACH on Eco-Innovation: How Perception Misfits on Policy Stringency Matter," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-45, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Hübler, Michael & Schenker, Oliver & Fischer, Carolyn, 2015. "Second-best analysis of European energy policy: Is one bird in the hand worth two in the bush?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mirko Wiederholt & Filip Matejka & Bartosz Mackowiak, 2015. "Analytical Results for Dynamic Rational Inattention Problems," 2015 Meeting Papers 1316, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Vertical Integration, Knowledge Disclosure and Decreasing Rival's Cost," Working Papers 1507, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015. "UK and EU subsidies and private R&D investment: Is there input additionality?," MPRA Paper 68009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2015.
- Sabri, Yasmine & Nuur, Cali & Micheli, Guido J.L., 2015. "Exploring the configuration of innovation-based supply chains," INDEK Working Paper Series 2015/12, Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology.
- Breul, Moritz & Broekel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2015.
"Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik-Industrie in Deutschland
[The drivers of the spatial emergence and clustering of the photovoltaic industry in Germany]," MPRA Paper 67959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conlé, Marcus, 2015. "Architectural innovation in China: The concept and its implications for institutional analysis," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 104/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Jun, Bogang & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2015. "A neo-Schumpeterian perspective on the analytical macroeconomic framework: The expanded reproduction system," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 11-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Ipsita Roy & Davide Consoli, 2015. "Employment Polarization in Germany: Role of Technology, Trade and Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Johannes W. Fedderke and Yang Liu, 2015. "Accounting for Productivity Growth: Schumpeterian versus Semi-Endogenous Explanantions," Working Papers 554, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Friedemann Polzin & Steve Sorrell & Colin Nolden, 2015. "Innovative Procurement Frameworks for Energy Performance Contracting in the UK Public Sector," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-31, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Katherina Kuschel & María-Teresa Lepeley & Fernanda Espinosa & Sebastián Gutiérrez, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Funding Challenges for Latin American Women Start-up Founders," Serie Working Papers 24, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Löher, Jonas & Schell, Sabrina & Schneck, Stefan & Werner, Arndt & Moog, Petra, 2015. "Unternehmensgründungen und Crowdinvesting," IfM-Materialien 241, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Item repec:dsr:wpaper:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katherina Kuschel & María-Teresa Lepeley, 2015. "Copreneurial Women in startups: Growth-oriented or lifestyle? An aid for technology industry investors," Serie Working Papers 26, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.