Entrepreneurial Funding Challenges for Latin American Women Start-up Founders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltan Acs, 2006. "How Is Entrepreneurship Good for Economic Growth?," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 97-107, March.
- Mandakovic Vesna & María Teresa Lepelev & Olga Pizarro, 2014. "Women Entrepreneurs in Chile: Three decades of Challenges and Lessons on Innovation and Business Sustainability," Serie Working Papers 14, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2015.
- Powell, Gary N. & Eddleston, Kimberly A., 2013. "Linking family-to-business enrichment and support to entrepreneurial success: Do female and male entrepreneurs experience different outcomes?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 261-280.
- Vishal Gupta & Golshan Javadian & Nazanin Jalili, 2014. "Role of entrepreneur gender and management style in influencing perceptions and behaviors of new recruits: Evidence from the Islamic Republic of Iran," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 85-109, March.
- Stephen, Roper & Jonathan M., Scott, 2009. "Perceived financial barriers and the start-up decision: An econometric analysis of gender differences using GEM data," MPRA Paper 23342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katherina Kuschel & MarÃa-Teresa Lepeley, 2016. "Women start-ups in technology: literature review and research agenda to improve participation," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 27(2/3), pages 333-346.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; New high-technology ventures; Female founders; Entrepreneurial ecosystem; Start-Up Chile; Latin America;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2015-11-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2015-11-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2015-11-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-LAM-2015-11-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SBM-2015-11-21 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dsr:wpaper:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuddcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.