Report NEP-SBM-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 885, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2017.
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Vertesy & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "The Employment Impact of Innovation: Evidence from European Patenting Companies," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0075, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Aga,Gemechu A. & Francis,David C. & Rodriguez Meza,Jorge Luis, 2015. "SMEs, age, and jobs : a review of the literature, metrics, and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7493, The World Bank.
- Ipsita Roy, 2015. "Role of Human Resource Practices in Absorptive Capacity and R&D Cooperation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Degryse, Hans & Matthews, Kent & Zhao, Tianshu, 2015. "SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kuwahara, Satoshi & Yoshino, Naoyuki & Sagara, Megumi & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2015. "Role of the Credit Risk Database in Developing SMEs in Japan: Lessons for the Rest of Asia," ADBI Working Papers 547, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Nordström, Louise & Palmberg, Johanna, 2015. "Efficiency of Female Leaders in Family and Non-Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 259, The Ratio Institute.
- Matilde Mas & Juan FernÃ¡ndez de Guevara, 2015. "The 2015 PREDIDT Report: An Analysis of ICT R&D in the EU and Beyond," JRC Working Papers JRC97153, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Katherina Kuschel & María-Teresa Lepeley & Fernanda Espinosa & Sebastián Gutiérrez, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Funding Challenges for Latin American Women Start-up Founders," Serie Working Papers 24, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Lal, Kaushalesh & Mangal, A. K. & Banerji, Asit & Mishra, S. N., 2015. "Entrepreneurship in Micro and Small Enterprises: Empirical Findings from a Baseline Study in Northeastern Areas of Delhi, India," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.