Report NEP-LAM-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferreira,Francisco H. G. & Lustig,Nora-451471 & Teles,Daniel Chaim, 2015. "Appraising cross-national income inequality databases : an introduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7489, The World Bank.
- Roberto Frenkel, 2015. "An Appraisal of Floating Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America," a/ Working Papers Series 1512, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark Wright & Lee Ohanian, 2015. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2007," 2015 Meeting Papers 1377, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Perova,Elizaveta & Reynolds,Sarah, 2015. "Women?s police stations and domestic violence : evidence from Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7497, The World Bank.
- Katherina Kuschel & María-Teresa Lepeley & Fernanda Espinosa & Sebastián Gutiérrez, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Funding Challenges for Latin American Women Start-up Founders," Serie Working Papers 24, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Andrea Lépine, 2015. "School Reputation and School Choice in Brazil: a Regression Discontinuity Design," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_38, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- José Fernández & Matteo Pazzona, 2015. "Evaluating the Spillover Effects of the Plan Colombia in Ecuador," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/667, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Yang Wang, 2015. "Education Expansion and Decline in Tertiary Premium in Brazil: 1995-2013," Working Papers 1525, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2014. "How forced displacement flows affect public good contributions: The social consequences of conflict in Colombia," TSE Working Papers 14-463, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2015.