Democratic Capitalism and Philanthropy in a Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank G. Dickinson, 1970. "The Changing Position of Philanthropy in the American Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dick70-1.
- Kingdon, Geeta, 1996. "The Quality and Efficiency of Private and Public Education: A Case-Study of Urban India," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(1), pages 57-82, February.
- Wren, Daniel A., 1983. "American Business Philanthropy and Higher Education in the Nineteenth Century," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(03), pages 321-346, September.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Phillips, Ronnie J, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy in American Capitalism," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 189-204, November.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007.
"The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2007-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mark Casson (ed.), 1990. "Entrepreneurship," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 537.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilanthropy; entrepreneurship; democratic capitalism; foundation; social problems; India education; social innovation;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-09-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2007-09-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.