Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy in American Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Mary C. Boardman & Connie L. McNeely, 2015. "The social value of productive entrepreneurship," Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 3, pages 42-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "Democratic Capitalism and Philanthropy in a Global Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Magnus Henrekson, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship, innovation, and human flourishing,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 511-528, October.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Magnus Henrekson, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the welfare state: a reply," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 579-593, June.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2004.
"The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Implication for Internationalization,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Acs, Zoltan & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2005. "The Entrepreneruship-Philanthropy Nexus: Implication for internationalization," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 34, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache, 2015. "Research on Corporate Philanthropy: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 343-369, February.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0394-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:4:p:385-404 is not listed on IDEAS
- László Szerb, 2008. "The Examination of the Level of Entrepreneurship in Eight Central Eastern European Countries," Proceedings-6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2008),in: György Kadocsa (ed.), 6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking MEB 2008-Proceedings, pages 69-83 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Matthias Tietz & Simon Parker, 2014. "Charitable donations by the self-employed," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 899-916, December.
- Bittschi, Benjamin & Borgloh, Sarah & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel, 2016. "On tax evasion, entrepreneurial generosity and fungible assets," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:19:y:2002:i:3:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.