Private Donations for International Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cathy Pharoah & Sarah Tanner, 1997. "Trends in charitable giving," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 427-444, January.
- Kenneth E. Boulding, 1962. "Notes on a Theory of Philanthropy," NBER Chapters,in: Philanthropy and Public Policy, pages 57-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Addison, Tony & Chowdhury, Abdur R., 2003. "A Global Lottery and a Global Premium Bond," WIDER Working Paper Series 080, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Clotfelter, Charles T., 1997. "The Economics of Giving," Working Papers 97-19, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Tony Atkinson, 2002. "Top Incomes in the United Kingdom Over the Twentieth Century," Economics Series Working Papers 2002-W43, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ida McDonnell & Henri-Bernard Solignac Lecomte & Liam Wegimont, 2003. "Public Opinion Research, Global Education and Development Co-operation Reform: In Search of a Virtuous Circle," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 222, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solimano, Andres, 2003. "Remittances by Emigrants: Issues and Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & George Mavrotas & Mark McGillivray, 2005.
"Development assistance and development finance: evidence and global policy agendas,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 819-836.
- Addison, Tony & Mavrotas, George & McGillivray, Mark, 2005. "Development Assistance and Development Finance: Evidence and Global Policy Agendas," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aldashev, Gani & Verdier, Thierry, 2010.
"Goodwill bazaar: NGO competition and giving to development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 48-63, January.
- Gani Aldashev & Thierry Verdier, 2010. "Goodwill bazaar: NGO competition and giving to development," Post-Print halshs-00754487, HAL.
- Addison, Tony & Mavrotas, George & McGillivray, Mark, 2005.
"Aid, Debt Relief and New Sources of Finance for Meeting the Millennium Development Goals,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & George Mavrotas & Mark McGillivray, 2010. "Aid, Debt Relief and New Sources of Finance for Meeting the Millennium Development Goals," Working Papers id:2592, eSocialSciences.
- Maureen Mackintosh & Kwadwo Mensah & Leroi Henry & Michael Rowson, 2006. "Aid, restitution and international fiscal redistribution in health care: implications of health professionals' migration," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 757-770.
- Raghbendra Jha & T. Palanivel, 2007.
"Resource Augmentation for Meeting the Millennium Development Goals in the Asia Pacific Region,"
Departmental Working Papers
2007-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & T. Palanivel, 2007. "Resource Augmentation for Meeting the Millennium Development Goals in the Asia Pacific Region," ASARC Working Papers 2007-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Stephen Knowles, 2007. "Social capital, egalitarianism and foreign aid allocations," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 299-314.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2006. "Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?," IMF Working Papers 06/1, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordscharities; D64; development finance; philanthropy; volunteering;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.