A Global Lottery and a Global Premium Bond
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell S. Sobel, 2004.
"State Lottery Revenue: The Importance of Game Characteristics,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 32(3), pages 313-330, May.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell S. Sobel, 2002. "State lottery revenue: the importance of game characteristics," Working Papers 2002-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lisa Farrell & Ian Walker, 1996. "It Could Be You! But What?s It Worth? The Welfare Gain From Lotto," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/19, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Lisa Farrell & Ian Walker, 1997. "It could be you! But what's it worth? The welfare gain from Lotto," IFS Working Papers W97/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kearney, Melissa Schettini, 2005. "State lotteries and consumer behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2269-2299, December.
- Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2002. "State Lotteries and Consumer Behavior," NBER Working Papers 9330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Philip J. Cook, 1989. "Selling Hope: State Lotteries in America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot89-1, Enero-Jun.
- Roger Clarke & Gillian Dempsey, 2001. "The feasibility of regulating gambling on the Internet," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 125-132.
- Lisa Farrell & Edgar Morgenroth & Ian Walker, 1997. "A Time Series Analysis of UK Lottery Sales: the Long Run Price Elasticity," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 97/04, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- John Morgan, 2000. "Financing Public Goods by Means of Lotteries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 761-784.
- John Morgan & Martin Sefton, 2000. "Funding Public Goods with Lotteries: Experimental Evidence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 785-810. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)