A Global Lottery and a Global Premium Bond
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lisa Farrell & Edgar Morgenroth & Ian Walker, 1997. "A Time Series Analysis of UK Lottery Sales: the Long Run Price Elasticity," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 97/04, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Lisa Farrell & Ian Walker, 1997.
"It could be you! But what's it worth? The welfare gain from Lotto,"
IFS Working Papers
W97/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lisa Farrell & Ian Walker, 1996. "It Could Be You! But What?s It Worth? The Welfare Gain From Lotto," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/19, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Philip J. Cook, 1989. "Selling Hope: State Lotteries in America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot89-1, March.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell S. Sobel, 2004.
"State Lottery Revenue: The Importance of Game Characteristics,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 32(3), pages 313-330, May.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell S. Sobel, 2002. "State lottery revenue: the importance of game characteristics," Working Papers 2002-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:oup:restud:v:67:y:2000:i:4:p:785-810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kearney, Melissa Schettini, 2005.
"State lotteries and consumer behavior,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2269-2299, December.
- Roger Clarke & Gillian Dempsey, 2001. "The feasibility of regulating gambling on the Internet," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 125-132.
- repec:oup:restud:v:67:y:2000:i:4:p:761-84 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2003-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.