Report NEP-ENT-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Peter H. Versloot, 2007. "What is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bo Carlsson & Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007. "The Knowledge Filter, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zoltan Acs & Lawrence A. Plummer & Ryan Sutter, 2007. "Penetrating the Knowledge Filter in the Rust Belt," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David J. Brooksbank & Colm O'Gorman & David G. Pickernell & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship and Foreign Direct Investment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christian Gianella & William Tompson, 2007. "Too little Destruction too little Creation: A Schumpeterian Diagnosis of Barriers to Sustained Growth in Ukraine," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 574, OECD Publishing.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Entry, Exit and Productivity Empirical Results for German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Export Entry, Export Exit, and Productivity in German Manufacturing Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anne ter Wal & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "Co-evolution of firms, industries and networks in space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0707, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2007.
- Hulsink, W. & Bouwman, H. & Elfring, T., 2007. "Silicon Valley in the Polder? Entrepreneurial Dynamics, Virtuous Clusters and Vicious Firms in the Netherlands and Flanders," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-048-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Winiecki, Jan, 2001. "The role of the new entrepreneurial private sector in transition and economic performance in light of the successes in Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "Democratic Capitalism and Philanthropy in a Global Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.