The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltán J. Ács & Colm O'Gorman & László Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2015.
"Could the Irish Miracle be Repeated in Hungary?,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 30, pages 584-603
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Colm O'Gorman & Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2006. "Could The Irish Miracle Be Repeated in Hungary?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zoltán Ács & Attila Varga, 2005.
"Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 323-334, February.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Attila Varga, 2004. "Entrepreneurship, Agglomeration and Technological Change," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- O'Malley, Eoin, 2004. "Competitive Performance in Irish Industry," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(4-Winter), pages 66-101.
- Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2001. "Assessing the Regional Transactions of Foreign Manufacturers in Wales: Issues and Determinants," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 92(2), pages 202-216, May.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004.
"Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions As The Fundamental Cause Of Long-Run Growth," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002889, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002.
"Multinational companies and indigenous development: An empirical analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1305-1322, July.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Multinational Companies and Indigenous Development: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2004. "The Missing Link: The Knowledge Filter and Entrepreneurship in Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Driffield, Nigel & Taylor, Karl, 2000. "FDI and the Labour Market: A Review of the Evidence and Policy Implications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 90-103, Autumn.
- Parker,Simon C., 2006.
"The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030632, May.
- Parker,Simon C., 2004. "The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828130, May.
- Philip Cooke & Stephen Roper & Peter Wylie, 2003. ""The Golden Thread of Innovation' and Northern Ireland's Evolving Regional Innovation System," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 365-379.
- K Morgan, 1991. "Competition and Collaboration in Electronics: What are the Prospects for Britain?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(10), pages 1459-1482, October.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anthony J. Venables, 2006. "Multinational Firms in the World Economy," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 7832.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1992. "Internalization : An event study test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 41-56, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sierdjan Koster & Charlie Karlsson, 2010.
"New Firm Formation and Economic Development in a Globalizing Economy,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Koster, Sierdjan & Karlsson, Charlie, 2009. "New Firm Formation and Economic Development in a Globalizing Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 167, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Paul Bishop, 2012. "Knowledge, diversity and entrepreneurship: a spatial analysis of new firm formation in Great Britain," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7-8), pages 641-660, September.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Mark Hart & Helena Lenihan, 2011. "New business formation in a rapidly growing economy: the Irish experience," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 503-516, May.
- Pathak, Saurav & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Laplume, André O., 2013. "Influence of intellectual property, foreign investment, and technological adoption on technology entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2090-2101.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Development; Entrepreneurship; Foreign Direct Investment; Ireland; Knowledge Spillovers; Wales;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2007-09-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-09-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-09-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2007-09-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .