Report NEP-CWA-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:446 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zimmermann, Thomas A., 2007. "WTO Dispute Settlement: General Appreciation and the Role of India," MPRA Paper 4904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "Democratic Capitalism and Philanthropy in a Global Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Brüggemann, Axel & Linne, Thomas, 2002. "Are the Central and Eastern European transition countries still vulnerable to a financial crisis? Results from the signals approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "Post-conflict Microfinance: Assessment and Policy Notes for Iraq," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2002_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "A Simple DGE Model for Inflation Targeting," IMF Working Papers 07/197, .
- Isabella Massa & Andreas Billmeier, 2007. "Go Long or Short in Pyramids? News from the Egyptian Stock Market," IMF Working Papers 07/179, .