Where does Philippine education go? : the "K to 12" program and reform of Philippine basic education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Jamison, Dean T. & Jamison, Eliot A. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Education and economic growth: It’s not just going to school, but learning something while there that matters," Munich Reprints in Economics 20467, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- Jonna P. Estudillo & Yasuyuki Sawada & Keijiro Otsuka, 2008. "Poverty and Income Dynamics in Philippine Villages, 1985-2004," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 877-890, November.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; Educational policy; Secondary education; Social development; Education reform; Human development; Poverty;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-09-06 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .