College Expansion and the Marginal Returns to Education: Evidence from Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Veramendi, Gregory & Urzua, Sergio, 2014.
"Education, Health and Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8027, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Gregory Veramendi & Sergio Urzua, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," Working Papers 2014-007, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Greg Veramendi & Sergio S. Urzua, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," NBER Working Papers 19971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oppedisano, Veruska, 2011.
"The (adverse) effects of expanding higher education: Evidence from Italy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 997-1008, October.
- Veruska Oppedisano, 2009. "The (Adverse) Effects of Expanding Higher Education: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 200945, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Sabirianova, Klara & Wang, Xiaojun, 2005.
"Returns to skills and the speed of reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 351-370, June.
- Belton M. Fleisher & Klara Sabirianova Peter & Xiaojun Wang, 2004. "Returns to Skills and the Speed of Reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-703, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Wang, Xiaojun, 2004. "Returns to Skills and the Speed of Reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1182, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John V. Winters, 2011. "Why Are Smart Cities Growing? Who Moves And Who Stays," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 253-270, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Itzhak Zilcha, 2018. "The Role of Colleges within the Higher Education Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 7135, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nobuyoshi Kikuchi, 2017. "Marginal Returns to Schooling and Education Policy Change in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0996, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:26:y:2018:i:4:p:827-840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Corrales-Espinosa, Alejandro, 2018. "The Impact of Public Libraries on School Achievement: The Case of Medellin," Working Papers 2072/351580, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Nobuyoshi Kikuchi, 2017. "Marginal Returns to Schooling and Education Policy Change in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0996r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Oct 2017.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; returns to college; marginal treatment effect; policy‐relevant treatment effect; local instrumental variable; selection bias; college expansion; Russia;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2015-01-19 (Education)
- NEP-LMA-2015-01-19 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .