Acquiring Human Capital through the Generations by Migration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James P. Smith & Liam Delaney, 2015. "Acquiring Human Capital through the Generations by Migration," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 564-600.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, James P, 1984. "Race and Human Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 685-698, September.
- Liam Delaney & Alan Fernihough & James Smith, 2013.
"Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(6), pages 2013-2035, December.
- Liam Delaney & Alan Fernihough & James P. Smith, 2011. "Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England," Working Papers 201114 Keywords : healthy, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Delaney, Liam & Fernihough, Alan & Smith, James P., 2011. "Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iris Kesternich & Bettina Siflinger & James P. Smith & Joachim K. Winter, 2014.
"The Effects of World War II on Economic and Health Outcomes across Europe,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(1), pages 103-118, March.
- Kesternich, Iris & Siflinger, Bettina M. & Smith, James P. & Winter, Joachim K., 2012. "The Effects of World War II on Economic and Health Outcomes across Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Helena Barcellos & Leandro S. Carvalho & James P. Smith & Joanne Yoong, 2016. "Financial Education Interventions Targeting Immigrants and Children of Immigrants: Results from a Randomized Control Trial," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 263-285, July.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; human capital; migration;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-12-15 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2013-12-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2013-12-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .