Report NEP-MIG-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianne Tønnessen & Kjetil Telle & Astri Syse, 2013. "Childhood residential mobility and adult outcomes," Discussion Papers 750, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Şule Akkoyunlu, 2013. "Migration-Induced Women’s Empowerment: The Case of Turkey," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/77, European University Institute.
- Ager, Philipp & Brückner, Markus, 2013. "Immigrants' Genes: Genetic Diversity and Economic Development in the US," MPRA Paper 51906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Marion Mercier & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2013. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development. Evidence from Mali," Working Papers DT/2013/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Smith, James P. & Delaney, Liam, 2013. "Acquiring Human Capital through the Generations by Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sona Kalantaryan, 2013. "Housing Market Responses to Immigration; Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/83, European University Institute.
- Batista, Catia & Umblijs, Janis, 2013. "Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vikhrov Dmytro, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Labor Migration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp491, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Luca Barbone & Matthias Luecke, 2013. "Cost and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries," CASE Network E-briefs 3, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Michael Landesmann & Isilda Mara, 2013. "The Steadiness of Migration Plans and Expected Length of Stay – Based on a Recent Survey of Romanian Migrants in Italy," wiiw Working Papers 104, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Paweł Kaczmarczyk, 2013. "Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/79, European University Institute.
- Michael Good, 2013. "Geographic Proximity and the Pro-trade Effect of Migration: State-level Evidence from Mexican Migrants in the United States," 2013 Papers pgo530, Job Market Papers.
- Alpaslan Akay & Corrado Giulietti & Juan D. Robalino & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "Remittances and Well-Being among Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," Working Papers 1447, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Simone BERTOLI & Herbert BRÜCKER & Jesús FERNÁNDEZ-HUERTAS MORAGA, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers halshs-00913869, HAL.
- Plamen Nenov, 2013. "Regional Mismatch and Labor Reallocation in an Equilibrium Model of Migration," 2013 Meeting Papers 565, Society for Economic Dynamics.