Social Housing and Location Choices of Immigrants in France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Fougère & Francis Kramarz & Roland Rathelot & Mirna Safi, 2013. "Social housing and location choices of immigrants in France," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 56-69, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2009. "Welfare migration in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 353-363, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Albis, Hippolyte & Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane, 2017.
"International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-01649540, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Dramane Coulibaly & Ekrame Boubtane, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01469758, HAL.
- Miyeon Park & Sungho Tae, 2016. "Suggestions of Policy Direction to Improve the Housing Quality in South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-26, May.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:104-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:438:d:69394 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial housing; migration; social magnets;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2011-03-26 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .