Report NEP-MIG-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Bansak, Cynthia, 2011. "The Impact of Amnesty on Labor Market Outcomes: A Panel Study Using the Legalized Population Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5576, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Max Nathan, 2011. "The Economics of Super-Diversity: Findings from British Cities, 2001-2006," SERC Discussion Papers 0068, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Max Nathan, 2011. "The Long Term Impacts of Migration in British Cities: Diversity, Wages, Employment and Prices," SERC Discussion Papers 0067, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Rathelot, Roland & Safi, Mirna, 2011. "Social Housing and Location Choices of Immigrants in France," IZA Discussion Papers 5557, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Raya, Josep M., 2011. "Is there Discriminatory Mortgage Pricing against Immigrants in the Spanish Lending Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 5578, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicodemo, Catia & Ramos, Raul, 2011. "Wage Differentials between Native and Immigrant Women in Spain: Accounting for Differences in the Supports," IZA Discussion Papers 5571, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Budy Resosudarmo & Daniel Suryadarma, 2011. "The Effect of Childhood Migration on Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Rural-Urban Migrants in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2011-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Steinhardt, Max F., 2011. "What Drives U.S. Immigration Policy? Evidence from Congressional Roll Call Votes," IZA Discussion Papers 5561, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simone Bertoli & Jesús Fernández-HuertasMoraga, 2011. "Multilateral Resistance to Migration," Working Papers 2011-04, FEDEA.
- Darwin Ugarte & Vincenzo Verardi, 2010. "Does Aid Induce Brain Drain? The Effect of Foreign Aid on Migration Selection," Working Papers 1012, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Nottmeyer, Olga, 2011. "Couple's Relative Labor Supply in Intermarriage," IZA Discussion Papers 5567, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nguyen, Trang & Purnamasari, Ririn, 2011. "Impacts of international migration and remittances on child outcomes and labor supply in Indonesia : how does gender matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5591, The World Bank.
- Balli, Faruk & Balli, Hatice O., 2010. "Income and consumption smoothing and welfare gains across Pacific Island countries: The role of remittances and foreign aid," MPRA Paper 29547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 2011.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2011. "Remittances and Income Smoothing," IZA Discussion Papers 5568, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cécile BATISSE & Nong ZHU, 2011. "Migrations et discriminations professionnelles dans la province du Guangdong," Working Papers 201107, CERDI.