Social housing and location choices of immigrants in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Rathelot, Roland & Safi, Mirna, 2011. "Social Housing and Location Choices of Immigrants in France," IZA Discussion Papers 5557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2009. "Welfare migration in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 353-363, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Albis, Hippolyte & Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane, 2017.
"International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-01649540, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Dramane Coulibaly & Ekrame Boubtane, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01469758, HAL.
- Miyeon Park & Sungho Tae, 2016. "Suggestions of Policy Direction to Improve the Housing Quality in South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-26, May.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:104-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:438:d:69394 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial housing; Immigration; Social magnets; France;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:34:y:2013:i:1:p:56-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.