The Impact of Placing Adolescent Males into Foster Care on their Education, Income Assistance and Incarcerations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Santavirta, Torsten, 2012. "Does Placing Children in Out-of-Home Care Increase Their Adult Criminality?," Working Paper Series 8/2012, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
More about this item
Keywordslocal average treatment effects; foster care;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .