Out-of-Home Placement of Children and Economic Factors: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2002. "The Impact of Welfare Reform on Living Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 8784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Signe Hald & Fallesen, Peter, 2010. "A question of class: On the heterogeneous relationship between background characteristics and a child's placement risk," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 783-789, June.
- Esposito, Tonino & Chabot, Martin & Rothwell, David W. & Trocmé, Nico & Delaye, Ashleigh, 2017. "Out-of-home placement and regional variations in poverty and health and social services spending: A multilevel analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 34-43.
- Raquel Bernal & Adriana Camacho & Carmen Elisa Flórez & Alejandro Gaviria, 2009. "Desarrollo económico: retos y políticas públicas," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005269, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Esposito, Tonino & Trocmé, Nico & Chabot, Martin & Shlonsky, Aron & Collin-Vézina, Delphine & Sinha, Vandna, 2013. "Placement of children in out-of-home care in Québec, Canada: When and for whom initial out-of-home placement is most likely to occur," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2031-2039.
- Fast, Elizabeth & Trocmé, Nico & Fallon, Barbara & Ma, Jennifer, 2014. "A troubled group? Adolescents in a Canadian child welfare sample," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 47-54.
- Fallesen, Peter, 2016. "Downward spiral: The impact of out-of-home placement on paternal welfare dependency," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 45-55.
More about this item
Keywordsliving arrangements; out-of-home care; family structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:2:y:2004:i:4:p:387-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .