Welfare, Intergenerational Cohabitation Penalties, and Single Mothers’ Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2002. "The Impact of Welfare Reform on Living Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 8784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cox, A.G. & Pebley, A.R., 1999. "Grandparent Care and Welfare: Assessing the Impact of Public Policy on Split and Three Generation Families," Papers 99-08, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Gustavo Angeles & David K. Guilkey & Thomas A. Mroz, 2005. "The Impact of Community-Level Variables on Individual-Level Outcomes," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 34(1), pages 76-121, August.
- Schoeni, R-F, 1996. "Does Aid to Families with Dependent Children Displace Familial Assistance?," Papers 96-12, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Amy G. Cox & Anne R. Pebley, 1999. "Grandparent Care and Welfare: Assessing the Impact of Public Policy on Split and Three Generation Families," Working Papers 99-08, RAND Corporation.
- H. W. Hoynes, "undated".
"Does welfare play any role in female headship decisions?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1078-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 1995. "Does Welfare Play Any Role in Female Headship Decisions?," NBER Working Papers 5149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schoeni, Robert F, 2002. "Does Unemployment Insurance Displace Familial Assistance?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 110(1-2), pages 99-119, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTANF; AFDC; intergenerational living arrangements; employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:123-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .