Welfare, Intergenerational Cohabitation Penalties, and Single Mothers’ Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Angeles & David K. Guilkey & Thomas A. Mroz, 2005. "The Impact of Community-Level Variables on Individual-Level Outcomes," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 34(1), pages 76-121, August.
- Schoeni, R-F, 1996. "Does Aid to Families with Dependent Children Displace Familial Assistance?," Papers 96-12, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Amy G. Cox & Anne R. Pebley, 1999. "Grandparent Care and Welfare: Assessing the Impact of Public Policy on Split and Three Generation Families," Working Papers 99-08, RAND Corporation.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2002. "The Impact of Welfare Reform on Living Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 8784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. W. Hoynes, "undated".
"Does welfare play any role in female headship decisions?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1078-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 1995. "Does Welfare Play Any Role in Female Headship Decisions?," NBER Working Papers 5149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cox, A.G. & Pebley, A.R., 1999. "Grandparent Care and Welfare: Assessing the Impact of Public Policy on Split and Three Generation Families," Papers 99-08, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Schoeni, Robert F, 2002. "Does Unemployment Insurance Displace Familial Assistance?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 110(1-2), pages 99-119, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTANF; AFDC; intergenerational living arrangements; employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:123-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.