Does Placing Children in Out-of-Home Care Increase Their Adult Criminality?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||24 May 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: SOFI, Stockholm University, SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden|
Phone: +46 (8) - 16 20 00
Fax: +46 (8) - 15 46 70
Web page: http://www.sofi.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2010.
"Planned Treatment and Outcomes in Residential Youth Care: Evidence from Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
834, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2011. "Planned treatment and outcomes in residential youth care: Evidence from Sweden," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Randi Hjalmarsson & Helena Holmlund & Matthew J. Lindquist, 2015.
"The Effect of Education on Criminal Convictions and Incarceration: Causal Evidence from Micro‐data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(587), pages 1290-1326, 09.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi & Holmlund, Helena & Lindquist, Matthew, 2011. "The Effect of Education on Criminal Convictions and Incarceration: Causal Evidence from Micro-data," CEPR Discussion Papers 8646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2007.
"Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections,"
NBER Working Papers
12932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2009. "Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 105-147.
- Warburton, William P. & Warburton, Rebecca N. & Sweetman, Arthur & Hertzman, Clyde, 2011. "The Impact of Placing Adolescent Males into Foster Care on their Education, Income Assistance and Incarcerations," IZA Discussion Papers 5429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2008. "Criminal justice involvement and high school completion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 613-630, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sofiwp:2012_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Lindahl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.