Does Placing Children in Out-of-Home Care Increase Their Adult Criminality?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||24 May 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (0)8 - 16 32 48
Fax: (0)8 - 15 46 70
Web page: http://www.sofi.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2011.
"Planned treatment and outcomes in residential youth care: Evidence from Sweden,"
Children and Youth Services Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2010. "Planned Treatment and Outcomes in Residential Youth Care: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 834, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2008. "Criminal justice involvement and high school completion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 613-630, March.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2009. "Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections-super-," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 124(1), pages 105-147, February.
- Warburton, William P. & Warburton, Rebecca N. & Sweetman, Arthur & Hertzman, Clyde, 2011. "The Impact of Placing Adolescent Males into Foster Care on their Education, Income Assistance and Incarcerations," IZA Discussion Papers 5429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hjalmarsson, Randi & Holmlund, Helena & Lindquist, Matthew, 2011. "The Effect of Education on Criminal Convictions and Incarceration: Causal Evidence from Micro-data," CEPR Discussion Papers 8646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sofiwp:2012_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Lindahl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.