Micro-Level Determinants of Lecture Attendance and Additional Study-Hours
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Ryan & Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon, 2010. "Micro-Level Determinants of Lecture Attendance and Additional Study-Hours," Working Papers 201036, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Martin Ryan & Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon, 2010. "Micro-level determinants of lecture attendance and additional study-hours," Working Papers 201025, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002.
"The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post--secondary Schooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 705-734, October.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," NBER Working Papers 9055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsfuture-orientation; non-cognitive ability; higher education; lecture attendance; attitude to risk; hours of study; education inputs; conscientiousness;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-09-11 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .