Growing Together: Assessing Equity and Efficiency in an Early-Life Health Program in Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clarke, Damian & CortÃ©s, Gustavo & Vergara, Diego, 2018. "Growing Together: Assessing Equity and Effciency in an Early-Life Health Program in Chile," Research Department working papers 1139, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
More about this item
Keywordspublic health; neonatal health; social security; efficiency; early life investments;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .