Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pedro Carneiro & Emanuela Galasso & Rita Ginja, 2014. "Tackling social exclusion: evidence from Chile," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Tackling social exclusion : evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7180, The World Bank.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 8209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ginja, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," Working Paper Series 2014:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Abramovsky & Orazio Attanasio & Kai Barron & Pedro Carneiro & George Stoye, 2016.
"Challenges to Promoting Social Inclusion of the Extreme Poor: Evidence from a Large-Scale Experiment in Colombia,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 89-141, April.
- Laura Abramovsky & Orazio Attanasio & Kai Barron & Pedro Carneiro & George Stoye, 2014. "Challenges to promoting social inclusion of the extreme poor: evidence from a large scale experiment in Colombia," IFS Working Papers W14/33, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pedro Lara de Arruda & Luísa A. Nazareno & Manoel Salles & Juliana Alves & Amelie Courau, 2016. "Overview of Chilean and Peruvian social policies: impressions from a study tour," Working Papers 148, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Camacho, Adriana & Cunningham, Wendy & Rigolini, Jamele & Silva, Veronica, 2014.
"Addressing access and behavioral constraints through social intermediation services : a review of Chile Solidario and Red Unidos,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7136, The World Bank.
- Camacho, Adriana & Cunningham, Wendy & Rigolini, Jamele & Silva, Veronica, 2014. "Addressing Access and Behavioral Constraints through Social Intermediation Services: A Review of Chile Solidario and Red Unidos," IZA Policy Papers 94, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guido Neidhöfer & Miguel Niño‐Zarazúa, 2019.
"The Long(er)‐Term Impacts of Chile Solidario on Human Capital and Labor Income,"
Population and Development Review,
The Population Council, Inc., vol. 45(S1), pages 209-244, December.
- Guido Neidhöfer & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "The long(er)-term impacts of Chile Solidario on human capital and labour income," WIDER Working Paper Series 201, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Clarke, Damian & Cortés, Gustavo & Vergara, Diego, 2017.
"Growing Together: Assessing Equity and Effciency in an Early-Life Health Program in Chile,"
Research Department working papers
1139, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Clarke, Damian & Cortés Méndez, Gustavo & Vergara Sepúlveda, Diego, 2018. "Growing Together: Assessing Equity and Efficiency in an Early-Life Health Program in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 11847, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paula Carrasco & Rodrigo Ceni & Ivonne Perazzo & Gonzalo Salas, 2019. "Are not any silver in the cloud? Subjective well-being among deprived young people," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-09, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Margherita Scarlato & Giorgio d'Agostino & Francesca Capparucci, 2016.
"Evaluating CCTs from a Gender Perspective: The Impact of Chile Solidario on Women's Employment Prospect,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 177-197, March.
- Scarlato, Margherita & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Capparucci, Francesca, 2014. "Evaluating CCTs from A Gender Perspective: the Impact of Chile Solidario on Women’s Employment Prospect," MPRA Paper 59414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla, 2015. "Behavioral economics and social exclusion : can interventions overcome prejudice ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7198, The World Bank.
- Jamele Rigolini, 2016. "What can be expected from productive inclusion programs?," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 301-301, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Welfare Programs;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2014-12-29 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.