Addressing access and behavioral constraints through social intermediation services : a review of Chile Solidario and Red Unidos
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Camacho, Adriana & Cunningham, Wendy & Rigolini, Jamele & Silva, Veronica, 2014. "Addressing Access and Behavioral Constraints through Social Intermediation Services: A Review of Chile Solidario and Red Unidos," IZA Policy Papers 94, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Carneiro & Emanuela Galasso & Rita Ginja, 2019.
"Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile,"
The Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 129(617), pages 172-208.
- Ginja, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," Working Paper Series 2014:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," CEPR Discussion Papers 9950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2015. "Tackling social exclusion : evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7180, The World Bank.
- Pedro Carneiro & Emanuela Galasso & Rita Ginja, 2014. "Tackling social exclusion: evidence from Chile," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 8209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Lara de Arruda & Luísa A. Nazareno & Manoel Salles & Juliana Alves & Amelie Courau, 2016. "Overview of Chilean and Peruvian social policies: impressions from a study tour," Working Papers 148, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jamele Rigolini, 2016. "What can be expected from productive inclusion programs?," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 301-301, October.
- Paula Carrasco & Rodrigo Ceni & Ivonne Perazzo & Gonzalo Salas, 2019. "Are not any silver in the cloud? Subjective well-being among deprived young people," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-09, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Paula Carrasco & Rodrigo Ceni & Ivone Perazzo & Gonzalo Salas, 2021. "Are Not Any Silver Linings in the Cloud? Subjective Well-being Among Deprived Young People," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 491-516, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Das, Willy & Das, Satyasiba, 2018. "Role of Heuristic Principles On Crowd-Funder's Investment Decision Making," 6th International OFEL Conference on Governance, Management and Entrepreneurship. New Business Models and Institutional Entrepreneurs: Leading Disruptive Change (Dubrovnik, 2018), in: 6th International OFEL Conference on Governance, Management and Entrepreneurship. New Business Models and Institutional Entrepreneurs: Leading Disrupt, pages 443-452, Governance Research and Development Centre (CIRU), Zagreb.
- Serge Nadeau, 2013. "The Immigrant Wage Gap in Canada: Differences between the Public and the Private Sector," Working Papers 1303E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Krishnan S. Anand & Manu Goyal, 2019. "Ethics, Bounded Rationality, and IP Sharing in IT Outsourcing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(11), pages 5252-5267, November.
- Michaël Lainé, 2016. "Uncertainty, Probability and Animal Spirit [Incertitude, probabilités et esprits animaux]," Post-Print hal-02942874, HAL.
- Karla Hoff, 2016.
"Behavioral Economics and Social Exclusion: Can Interventions Overcome Prejudice?,"
International Economic Association Series, in: Kaushik Basu & Joseph E. Stiglitz (ed.), Inequality and Growth: Patterns and Policy, chapter 6, pages 172-200,
- Hoff, Karla, 2015. "Behavioral economics and social exclusion : can interventions overcome prejudice ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7198, The World Bank.
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2015.
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2013. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Martin Binder & Leonhard K. Lades, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing Paternalism," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_800, Levy Economics Institute.
- Binder, Martin & Lades, Leonhard, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Binder, Martin & Lades, Leonhard K, 2014. "Autonomy-enhancing paternalism," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Samuel Ferey & Yannick Gabuthy & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2013.
"L'apport de l'économie expérimentale dans l'élaboration des politiques publiques,"
PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique"
- Samuel Ferey & Yannick Gabuthy & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2013. "L'apport de l'économie expérimentale dans l'élaboration des politiques publiques," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00879205, HAL.
- Samuel Ferey & Yannick Gabuthy & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2013. "L'apport de l'économie expérimentale dans l'élaboration des politiques publiques," Post-Print halshs-00879205, HAL.
- Mastrogiorgio, Antonio & Petracca, Enrico, 2016. "Embodying rationality," MPRA Paper 74658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brendan Markey-Towler & John Foster, 2013. "Understanding the causes of income inequality in complex economic systems," Discussion Papers Series 478, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2022. "The Conceptual Resilience of the Atomistic Individual in Mainstream Economic Rationality," MPRA Paper 112944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Leigh Anderson & Kostas G. Stamoulis, 2006. "Applying Behavioural Economics to International Development Policy," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-24, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin Binder, 2019. "Soft paternalism and subjective well-being: how happiness research could help the paternalist improve individuals’ well-being," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 539-561, April.
- Brendan Markey-Towler, 2018. "Salience, chains and anchoring. Reducing complexity and enhancing the practicality of behavioural economics," Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy, Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE), vol. 2(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Xinxin Li & Lorin M. Hitt, 2008. "Self-Selection and Information Role of Online Product Reviews," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 456-474, December.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 2018. "Neurofinance versus the efficient markets hypothesis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 170-176.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2012.
"Bounded Rationality And Perfect Rationality: Psychology Into Economics,"
Theoretical and Practical Research in the Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 99-108.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Bounded rationality and perfect rationality: psychology into economics," MPRA Paper 41663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Bounded rationality and perfect rationality:psychology into economics," MPRA Paper 84256, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2012.
- John A Clithero & Dharol Tankersley & Scott A Huettel, 2008. "Foundations of Neuroeconomics: From Philosophy to Practice," PLOS Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(11), pages 1-6, November.
- Brendan Markey‐Towler, 2019. "The New Microeconomics: A Psychological, Institutional, and Evolutionary Paradigm with Neoclassical Economics as a Special Case," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 95-135, January.
- Defeuilley, Christophe, 2009. "Retail competition in electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 377-386, February.
- Juana Castro & Stefan Drews & Filippos Exadaktylos & Joël Foramitti & Franziska Klein & Théo Konc & Ivan Savin & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2020. "A review of agent‐based modeling of climate‐energy policy," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 11(4), July.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Access to Finance; Population Policies; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Social Inclusion&Institutions;
All these keywords.
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAM-2014-12-24 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.