Report NEP-LAM-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camacho, Adriana & Cunningham, Wendy & Rigolini, Jamele & Silva, Veronica, 2014. "Addressing access and behavioral constraints through social intermediation services : a review of Chile Solidario and Red Unidos," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7136, The World Bank.
- Barrientos, Armando & Amann, Ed, 2014. "Is there a Brazilian model of development? Are there lessons for countries in Africa?," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arlette Beltrán B. & Pablo Lavado, 2014. "El impacto del uso del tiempo de las mujeres en el Perú: un recurso escaso y poco valorado en la economía nacional," Working Papers 14-09, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Alexandre de Almeida & Humberto Spolador & Carlos Azzoni, 2014. "Cost of Living and Wages in the Metropolitans Regions in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa14p129, European Regional Science Association.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2014. "Work and tax evasion incentive effects of social insurance programs. Evidence from an employment-based benefit extension," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-19, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Mark Weisbrot & Jake Johnston & Stephan Lefebvre, 2014. "The Brazilian Economy in Transition: Macroeconomic Policy, Labor and Inequality," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Otavio Sidone & Eduardo Haddad & Jesus Mena-Chalco, 2014. "Scholarly Publication and Collaboration in Brazil: The Role of Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa14p187, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi, 2014. "Regional labour markets in Brazil: the role of skills and agglomeration economies," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1307, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Andrés Espinosa Torres & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & José Fernando Moreno Gutiérrez, 2014. "Estimación de la prima por vencimiento de los TES en pesos del gobierno colombiano," Borradores de Economia 12333, Banco de la Republica.
- Marcus André Melo & Armando Barrientos & André Canuto Coelho, 2014. "Taxation, redistribution and the social contract in Brazil," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp11, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Kräussl, Roman & Lehnert, Thorsten & Martelin, Nicolas, 2014. "Is there a bubble in the art market?," CFS Working Paper Series 493, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).