El impacto del uso del tiempo de las mujeres en el Perú: un recurso escaso y poco valorado en la economía nacional
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E L Lynk, 1993. "Privatisation, joint production and the comparative efficiencies of private and public ownership: the UK water industry case," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 98-116, May.
- Conrad, Klaus & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1977. "Tests of a model of production for the Federal Republic of Germany, 1950-1973," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-75.
- Cécile Aubert & Arnaud Reynaud, 2005. "The Impact of Regulation on Cost Efficiency: An Empirical Analysis of Wisconsin Water Utilities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 383-409, July.
- Irastorza, Veronica, 2003. "Benchmarking for Distribution Utilities: A Problematic Approach to Defining Efficiency," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 30-38, December.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio, 2003. "Cost Inefficiency in the English and Welsh Water Industry: An Heteroskedastic Stochastic Cost Frontier Approach," Economics Discussion Papers 8872, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1997. "Modeling allocative inefficiency in a translog cost function and cost share equations: An exact relationship," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 351-356.
- Tupper, Henrique Cesar & Resende, Marcelo, 2004. "Efficiency and regulatory issues in the Brazilian water and sewage sector: an empirical study," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-40, March.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1981. "The measurement and sources of technical inefficiency in the Indonesian weaving industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Caudill, Steven B & Ford, Jon M & Gropper, Daniel M, 1995. "Frontier Estimation and Firm-Specific Inefficiency Measures in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 105-111, January.
- Sabbioni, Guillermo, 2008. "Efficiency in the Brazilian sanitation sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-20, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- José Luis Bonifaz & Reyk Itakura, 2014. "An analysis of inefficiency of big urban water utilities in Latin-America," Working Papers 14-13, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli, 2011. "Public utility planning and cost efficiency in a decentralized regulation context: the case of the Italian integrated water service," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 227-242, June.
- Guerrini, Andrea & Romano, Giulia & Leardini, Chiara, 2018. "Economies of scale and density in the Italian water industry: A stochastic frontier approach," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 103-111.
- Barbosa, Alexandro & Lima, Severino Cesário de & Brusca, Isabel, 2016. "Governance and efficiency in the Brazilian water utilities: A dynamic analysis in the process of universal access," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(PA), pages 82-96.
- Alexandr Akimov & Paul Simshauser, 2018. "Performance measurement in Australian water utilities: Current state and future directions," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201802, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien, 2017. "Yardstick Regulation of Electricity Distribution Disentangling Short-run and Long-run Inefficiencies," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 5).
- Ferro, Gustavo & Romero, Carlos A. & Covelli, María Paula, 2011. "Regulation and performance: A production frontier estimate for the Latin American water and sanitation sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 211-217.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Benchmarking and Regulation in the Electricity Distribution Sector," CEPE Working paper series 07-54, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Vincenzo Atella, 2013. "Stochastic frontier analysis using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 718-758, December.
- Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Sáez-Fernández, Francisco J. & González-Gómez, Francisco, 2008. "Assesing Performance in the Management of the Urban Water Cycle," Efficiency Series Papers 2008/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Paul, Satya & Shankar, Sriram, 2018. "Modelling Efficiency Effects in a True Fixed Effects Stochastic Frontier," MPRA Paper 87437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Young Hoon Lee, 2009. "Frontier Models and their Application to the Sports Industry," Working Papers 0903, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised 2009.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & William Greene, 2006.
"Application Of Panel Data Models In Benchmarking Analysis Of The Electricity Distribution Sector,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 77(3), pages 271-290, September.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & William Greene, 2005. "Application of Panel Data Models in Benchmarking Analysis of the Electrivity Distribution Sector," CEPE Working paper series 05-39, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Mark Steel, 1998.
"Numerical Tools for the Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 103-117, July.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "Numerical Tools for the Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models," Other publications TiSEM ea25885a-8c13-4689-86b1-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "Numerical Tools for the Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models," Discussion Paper 1996-03, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Satya Paul & Sriram Shankar, 2020. "Estimating efficiency effects in a panel data stochastic frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 163-180, April.
- Maria Nieswand & Matthias Walter, 2010.
"Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1071, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nieswand, Maria & Walter, Matthias, 2013. "Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit," CEPR Discussion Papers 9346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duygun, Meryem & Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2014. "Measuring Productivity and Efficiency: A Kalman," Working Papers 15-010, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini, Massimo & Kuenzle, Michael, 2007.
"Cost efficiency in the Swiss gas distribution sector,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 64-78, January.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Michael Kuenzle, 2004. "Cost Efficiency in the Swiss Gas Distribution Sector," CEPE Working paper series 04-36, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Meryem Duygun & Levent Kutlu & Robin C. Sickles, 2016. "Measuring productivity and efficiency: a Kalman filter approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 155-167, December.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Gudbrand Lien & J. Hardaker, 2014.
"Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: a study of Norwegian grain farming,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 321-337, April.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D. & Hardaker, J. Brian, 2011. "Technical efficiency in competing panel data models: A study of Norwegian grain farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114673, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2014-12-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAM-2014-12-24 (Central & South America)
- NEP-REG-2014-12-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pai:wpaper:14-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deiuppe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Giit (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deiuppe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.