Report NEP-REG-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Rosellon & Luis Herrera, 2013. "On Distributive Effects of Optimal Regulation for Power Grid Expansion," Working papers DTE 563, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Klaus Gugler & Mario Liebensteiner & Stephan Schmitt, 2014. "Vertical Disintegration in the European Electricity Sector: Empirical Evidence on Lost Synergies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp190, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Asa Johannesson Linden & Fotios Kalantzis & Emmanuelle Maincent & Jerzy Pienkowski, 2014. "Electricity Tariff Deficit: Temporary or Permanent problem in the EU?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 534, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Knieps, Günter, 2014. "Competition and third party access in railroads," Discussion Papers 150, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Greaker, Mads & Hoel, Michael & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2014. "Does a Renewable Fuel Standard for Biofuels Reduce Climate Costs?," Memorandum 09/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Monica Bonacina & Anna Cretì & Carlotta Mariotto & Federico Pontoni, 2014. "What Determines Efficiency? An Analysis of the Italian Water Sector," IEFE Working Papers 72, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- J. Scott Holladay & Michael K. Price & Marianne Wanamaker, 2014. "The Perverse Impact of Calling for Energy Conservation," NBER Working Papers 20706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Xiaomei & Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette, 2014. "Cost Efficiency Analysis based on The DEA and StoNED Models: Case of Norwegian Electricity Distribution Companies," Discussion Papers 2014/28, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Vesterberg, Mattias & Kiran B. Krishnamurthy, Chandra, 2014. "Residential End use electricity demand and the implications for real time pricing in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 903, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 15 Apr 2015.
- Mehtap Kilic & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "The stabilizing effect of hydro reservoir levels on intraday power prices under wind forecast errors," Working Papers 2014/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Christophe Heyndrickx & Victoria Alexeeva-Taleebi & Natalia Tourdyeva, 2014. "To raise or not to raise: Impact assessment of Russia's gas price reform," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1535, European Regional Science Association.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Long-term regulatory orientation and the ideal timing of quality investment," FEP Working Papers 552, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Börjesson , Maria & Kristoffersson , Ida, 2014. "The Gothenburg congestion charge: effects, design and politics," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:25, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Verboven, Frank, 2014. "Substitution between Fixed-line and Mobile Access: the Role of Complementarities," CEPR Discussion Papers 10045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arlette Beltrán B. & Pablo Lavado, 2014. "El impacto del uso del tiempo de las mujeres en el Perú: un recurso escaso y poco valorado en la economía nacional," Working Papers 14-09, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Siciliani, Luigi, 2014. "Average-cost Pricing and Dynamic Selection Incentives in the Hospital Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 10155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.