Are Schools Different? Wellbeing and Commitment among Staff in Schools and Elsewhere
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Bryson & Lucy Stokes & David Wilkinson, 2018. "Are Schools Different? Wellbeing and Commitment Among Staff in Schools and Elsewhere," DoQSS Working Papers 18-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
More about this item
Keywordsschools; teachers; job satisfaction; job contentment; organizational commitment; school performance; human resource management; managerial style;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2018-06-11 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2018-06-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2018-06-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-URE-2018-06-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .