Report NEP-HRM-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey A. Flory & Andreas Leibbrandt & Christina Rott & Olga Stoddard, 2018. "Increasing Workplace Diversity: Evidence from a Recruiting Experiment at a Fortune 500 Company," CESifo Working Paper Series 7025, CESifo.
- Bryson, Alex & Stokes, Lucy & Wilkinson, David, 2018. "Are Schools Different? Wellbeing and Commitment among Staff in Schools and Elsewhere," IZA Discussion Papers 11456, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Li, Sherry Xin & Sharma, Swati, 2018. "Using Social Connections and Financial Incentives to Solve Coordination Failure: A Quasi-Field Experiment in India's Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 11521, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rui Costa & Nikhil Datta & Stephen Machin & Sandra McNally, 2018. "Investing in People: The Case for Human Capital Tax Credits," Working Papers 2018-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jaravel, Xavier & Petkova, Neviana & Bell, Alex, 2018. "Team-specific capital and innovation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87653, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Iga Magda & Roma Keister, 2018. "Working time flexibility and parental ‘quality time’ spent with children," IBS Working Papers 04/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Bäckman, Claes & Hanspal, Tobin, 2018. "Participation and Losses in Multi-Level Marketing: Evidence from an FTC Settlement," Working Papers 2018:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 22 Aug 2019.
- Andrea Essl & Frauke von Bieberstein & Michael Kosfeld & Markus Kröll, 2018. "Sales Performance and Social Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 7030, CESifo.