Chinese Returnees and High-tech Sector Outward FDI: The Case of Changzhou
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung & Minyuan Zhao, 2008. "Perspectives on China's outward foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(3), pages 337-350, April.
- Deng, Ping, 2007. "Investing for strategic resources and its rationale: The case of outward FDI from Chinese companies," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 71-81.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2010.
"Determinants of the export behaviour of German business services companies,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 513-526, May.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Determinants of Export Behaviour of German Business Services Companies," Working Paper Series in Economics 123, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Determinants of Export Behaviour of German Business Services Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 876, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lucas, Robert E B & Stark, Oded, 1985. "Motivations to Remit: Evidence from Botswana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 901-918, October.
- repec:tpr:journl:edfpol:v:14:y:2015:i:2:p:41-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Max Boisot & Marshall W. Meyer, 2008. "Which Way through the Open Door? Reflections on the Internationalization of Chinese Firms," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 4(3), pages 349-365, November.
- Boisot, Max & Meyer, Marshall W., 2008. "Which Way through the Open Door? Reflections on the Internationalization of Chinese Firms," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 349-365, November.
- Deng, Ping, 2013. "Chinese Outward Direct Investment Research: Theoretical Integration and Recommendations," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 513-539, November.
- Rui, Huaichuan & Yip, George S., 2008. "Foreign acquisitions by Chinese firms: A strategic intent perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 213-226, March.
- Naomi Kodama & Tomohiko Inui, 2015.
"The Impact of Globalization on Establishment-Level Employment Dynamics in Japan,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 14(2), pages 41-65, Summer.
- KODAMA Naomi & INUI Tomohiko, 2015. "The Impact of Globalization on Establishment-Level Employment Dynamics in Japan," Discussion papers 15002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Klaus E Meyer & Mike W Peng, 2005. "Probing theoretically into Central and Eastern Europe: transactions, resources, and institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(6), pages 600-621, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:16:y:2017:i:2:p:55-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:579-591 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChinese firm internationalization; OFDI; panel data;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2016-07-16 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2016-07-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-07-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2016-07-16 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .