Innovation capabilities in the private sector: evaluating subsidies for hiring s&t workers in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catalina Martínez & Laura Cruz-Castro & Luis Sanz-Menéndez, 2016. "Innovation capabilities in the private sector: evaluating subsidies for hiring S&T workers in Spain," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 196-208.
References listed on IDEAS
- José Ángel Zúñiga-Vicente & César Alonso-Borrego & Francisco J. Forcadell & José I. Galán, 2014.
"Assessing The Effect Of Public Subsidies On Firm R&D Investment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 36-67, February.
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Zúñiga-Vicente, José Ángel & Forcadell, Francisco Javier & Galán-Zazo, José I., 2012. "Assessing the effect of public subsidies on firm R&D investment : a survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Xulia González & Jordi Jaumandreu & Consuelo Pazo, 2005. "Barriers to Innovation and Subsidy Effectiveness," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(4), pages 930-949, Winter.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 1999.
"Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labour Markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 112-142, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joern-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," Working papers 98-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabel Busom, 2000. "An Empirical Evaluation of The Effects of R&D Subsidies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 111-148.
- Russell Thomson & Paul H. Jensen, 2010. "The Effects of Public Subsidies on R&D Employment: Evidence from OECD Countries," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mowery, David C & Oxley, Joanne E, 1995. "Inward Technology Transfer and Competitiveness: The Role of National Innovation Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 67-93, February.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Corchuelo, Beatriz, 2008. "Aplicación de los incentivos fiscales a la inversión en I+D en las empresas españolas," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB db080101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Georghiou, Luke & Roessner, David, 2000. "Evaluating technology programs: tools and methods," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 657-678, April.
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 58-82, March.
- José García-Quevedo, 2004. "Do Public Subsidies Complement Business R&D? A Meta-Analysis of the Econometric Evidence," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Van Reenen, John, 2000. "How effective are fiscal incentives for R&D? A review of the evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 449-469, April.
More about this item
KeywordsProgramme evaluation; company R&D and innovation; S&T employment; innovation policy; Spain;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-12-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2016-12-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2016-12-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipp:wpaper:1510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adelheid Holl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ippcses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.