Sheepskin Effects and the Relationship Between Earnings and Education: Analyzing the Evolution Over Time in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Crespo & Maurício Cortez Reis, 2007. "Sheepskin Effects and the Relationship Between Earnings and Education: Analyzing the Evolution Over Time in Brazil," Discussion Papers 1272, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mora Rodríguez, Jhon James & Muro, Juan, 2015.
"On the size of sheepskin effects: A meta-analysis,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-18.
- Jhon James Mora Rodriguez & Juan Muro, 2014. "On the size of sheepskin effects: A meta-analysis," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 9,in: Adela García Aracil & Isabel Neira Gómez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 9, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 49, pages 939-948 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Jhon James Mora & Juan Muro, 2014. "On the size of sheepskin effects: A meta-analysis," Alcamentos 1401, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Mora Rodríguez, Jhon James & Muro, Juan, 2015. "On the size of sheepskin effects: A meta-analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- José Joaquín Brunner, 2013. "The Rationale for Higher Education Investment in Ibero-America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 319, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-04-19 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:0179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.