Report NEP-EDU-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2015. "Education and Software Piracy in the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2015-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Helen F. Ladd & Charles T. Clotfelter & John B. Holbein, 2015. "The Growing Segmentation of the Charter School Sector in North Carolina," NBER Working Papers 21078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Berlinski & Matías Busso, 2015. "Challenges in Educational Reform: An Experiment on Active Learning in Mathematics," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88335, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Oecd, 2015. "Do teacher-student relations affect students' well-being at school?," PISA in Focus 50, OECD Publishing.
- Costas Meghir & Corina Momaerts & Pedro Carneiro & Oswald Koussihouede & Nathalie Lahire, 2015. "Decentralizing Education Resources: School Grants in Senegal," Working Papers 1047, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gervas Huxley & Mike Peacey, 2014. "A Simple Model of Learning Styles," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/322, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Simon Burgess & Matt Dickson, 2014. "Selective schooling systems increase inequality," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/323, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Malm Lindberg, Henrik, 2015. "The educational system – causing both skills shortages and low youth labour participation?," Ratio Working Papers 252, The Ratio Institute.
- Dean Karlan & James Berry & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Working Papers 1048, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:14/335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gervas Huxley & Mike Peacey, 2014. "An Economic Model of Learning Styles," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/319, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Carolina González-Velosa & Graciana Rucci & Miguel Sarzosa & Sergio Urzúa, 2015. "Returns to Higher Education in Chile and Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88676, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Rabbani, Mehnaz, 2015. "The Bangladesh gender gap in education : biased intra-household educational expenditures," IDE Discussion Papers 522, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Falck, Oliver & Mang, Constantin & Woessmann, Ludger, 2015. "Virtually No Effect? Different Uses of Classroom Computers and their Effect on Student Achievement," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 223, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lenskаyа, Е. (Ленская, Елена), 2015.
"Supply and Demand in the Training of Pedagogical Personnel
[Спрос И Предложения В Системе Повышения Квалификации Педагогических Кадров]," Published Papers mak17, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gioia de Melo & Elisa Failache & Alina Machado, 2015. "Adolescents that do not attend junior high: characterization of their academic trajectory, living conditions and decision to drop out," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-04, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Simon Burgess, 2014. "Understanding the success of London’s schools," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/333, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jack Britton & Carol Propper, 2014. "Does Wage Regulation Harm Children? Evidence from English Schools," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/318, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- F. Zagonari, 2015. "Scholarships vs. training for happiness gained from education in creativity: an analytical model," Working Papers wp999, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luis Claudio Kubota, 2015. "Discrimination Against The Obese And Very Thin Students in Brazilian Schools," Discussion Papers 0199, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Andrea Gallice & Edoardo Grillo, 2015. "A Model of Educational Investments, Social Concerns and Inequality," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 405, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2018.
- Iwona Kowalska, 2015. "Sources of Financing Knowledge-Based Economy: the Case of Formal, Non-Formal and Informal Education in Poland," Working Papers 65/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Anna Crespo & Maurício Cortez Reis, 2015. "Sheepskin Effects and the Relationship Between Earnings and Education: Analyzing the Evolution Over Time in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0179, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2015. "Unaccompanied Minors and Separated Refugee Children in Sweden: An Outlook on Demography, Education and Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8963, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wade Nelson, Owen Wade Nelson Jr, 2013. "The Impact of Working while Enrolled in College on Wages," MPRA Paper 63532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Hansen, David & Neilson, Christopher, 2015. "The gender gap in mathematics: evidence from a middle-income country," Staff Reports 721, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jain, Rekha & Singh, Manjari, 2015. "A Framework for Comparative Analysis of National Knowledge Networks in UK and India," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-29, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Shimeng Liu, 2015. "Spillovers from Universities: Evidence from the Land-Grant Program," Working Paper 9410, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Mozart or Pelé? The effects of teenagers’ participation in music and sports," Economics Working Paper Series 1509, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.