Unaccompanied Minors and Separated Refugee Children in Sweden: An Outlook on Demography, Education and Employment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2015. "The Unaccompanied Refugee Minors and the Swedish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9306, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsunaccompanied minors; refugee children; migration; education;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2015-04-19 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2015-04-19 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2015-04-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2015-04-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .