The Impact of Beliefs on Effort in Telecommuting Teams
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997.
"Modeling the desire to telecommute: The importance of attitudinal factors in behavioral models,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997. "Modeling the Desire to Telecommute: The Importance of Attitudinal Factors in Behavioral Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt29z267km, University of California Transportation Center.
- Keser, Claudia & van Winden, Frans, 2000.
" Conditional Cooperation and Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Claudia Keser & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 2000. "Conditional Cooperation and Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Wang, Stephanie W., 2009. "On eliciting beliefs in strategic games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 98-109, August.
- Nicholas Bloom & James Liang & John Roberts & Zhichun Jenny Ying, 2015.
"Does Working from Home Work? Evidence from a Chinese Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 130(1), pages 165-218.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Liang, James & Roberts, John & Ying, Zhichun Jenny, 2013. "Does working from home work? Evidence from a Chinese experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51525, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & James Liang & John Roberts & Zhichun Jenny Ying, 2013. "Does Working from Home Work? Evidence from a Chinese Experiment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1194, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom & James Liang & John Roberts & Zhichun Jenny Ying, 2013. "Does Working from Home Work? Evidence from a Chinese Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," Working Papers 1127, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Fischbacher, Urs & Gachter, Simon & Fehr, Ernst, 2001.
"Are people conditionally cooperative? Evidence from a public goods experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 397-404, June.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter & Ernst Fehr, "undated". "Are People Conditionally Cooperative? Evidence from a Public Goods Experiment," IEW - Working Papers 016, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Catherine C. Eckel & Philip J. Grossman, 2008. "Forecasting Risk Attitudes: An Experimental Study Using Actual and Forecast Gamble Choices," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-01, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommuting; Team Production; Productivity; Economic Experiments;
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-10-06 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2012-10-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2012-10-06 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2012-10-06 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-URE-2012-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2012-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .