Energy in the development strategy of Indian households: The Missing half
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle, 2013. "Energy in the development strategy of Indian households—the missing half," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 203-210.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Srinivas, T., 2009. "Energy use in Indian household sector – An actor-oriented approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 992-1002.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P. & Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle, 2009. "Universalization of access to modern energy services in Indian households--Economic and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4645-4657, November.
- Adil Najam & Cutler Cleveland, 2003. "Energy and Sustainable Development at Global Environmental Summits: An Evolving Agenda," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 117-138, March.
- Janet Gale Stotsky, 2006. "Gender and its Relevance to Macroeconomic Policy; A Survey," IMF Working Papers 06/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Grosh, Barbara & Somolekae, Gloria, 1996. "Mighty oaks from little acorns: Can microenterprise serve as the seedbed of industrialization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1879-1890, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raúl Velasco Fernández & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Mario Giampietro, 2013. "The energy metabolism of China and India between 1971-2010: studying the bifurcation," UHE Working papers 2013_02, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Chinmoy Jana, 2016. "Sustainable domestic lighting options for poor people—an empirical study," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1559-1573, December.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2015. "Access to modern energy services: An economic and policy framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 198-212.
- Nejat, Payam & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Taheri, Mohammad Mahdi & Gohari, Mohammad & Abd. Majid, Muhd Zaimi, 2015. "A global review of energy consumption, CO2 emissions and policy in the residential sector (with an overview of the top ten CO2 emitting countries)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 843-862.
- Fan, Jie & Wang, Qiang & Sun, Wei, 2015. "The failure of China׳s Energy Development Strategy 2050 and its impact on carbon emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1160-1170.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment; Energy; Environment; Gender;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2012-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .